Tuesday, November 29, 2011

AEDM Day 29!

It was a productive day, apparently due to conciously not wasting spending as much time as usual on my laptop, which allowed me to complete 
FIVE  creations for Swap-Bot!


This is a domino pendant for the Alphones Mucha Altered Domino swap.
I adore his art and can't wait to see what my partner has created for me!



an old card was embellished with glitter paint to make into a pretty
handmade postcard for the Solstice Postcard swap

this was made for the Altered Bingo Card "Share Your Holiday" swap

I made this postcard out of a magazine image and embellished with glitter paint
and a "ChocoWit" card for a Handmade Postcard swap

For the Haiku A Day journal swap I put together a little booklet with 30 of my photos,
and wrote a haiku to go along with each one



Oh yes, I think you already know how spending my day creating
has made for a VERY:
Happy Me-Laurie Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment