Monday, October 29, 2012

Harvest Full Moon Dreamboard



 
Oh, I am so happily enjoying the thick of the fall season here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest- the sun, wind and siwrling golden leaves are making me giddily content! On this gorgeous fall day, it's time for the monthly full moon dreaming at Jamie Ridler Studios!
This practice of creating a Full Moon Dreamboard each month is a great way of tapping in to the shifting tides in the natural world as well as in your life. Today we’re celebrating the Full Harvest Moon, welcoming the abundance of our dreams, expressing gratitude for what has arrived and welcoming in even more! If you’re in the Southern Hemisphere, you have the opportunity to nurture your new and tender dreams under the Full Pink Moon!
Whatever our dreams this month, let’s also take time to give thanks in our hearts for all the wishes and dreams that have moved ever closer, some arriving for us to enjoy and celebrate! Let’s give thanks for this beautiful community of dreamers and the opportunity to create magic with one another. Thank you for being here! Here’s to your dreams!

In the Northern Hemisphere: The Full Harvest Moon
The Full Harvest Moon asks: “What would I love an abundance of?”


So...around 8 pm tonight, I went outside to soak up the bright beautiful light of the rising full moon... I only had to stand in my leaf strewn front walk to see and feel the shimmery silver glow cast upon me...I felt the magic of the full moon infuseme and I asked for guidance from la luna...


I then went inside to my garage studio, glass of wine and stack of magazines in hand, lit some moon incense, put Enya on to play, drew an oracle card from the Colette Baron-Reid "Wisdom of the Hidden Realms" deck (The Eagle King: "a sign that your highest destiny is within reach. You're on the right path now, even if you can;t see where you're going"), and began browsing through the pages of the magazines, choosing images that spoke to me...and this is what I created for this months FULL HARVEST MOON...

I WOULD LOVE AN ABUNDANCE OF...


floor to ceiling bookss, warm drinks, good things, meet your god, pink hair, layers of bling...


art supplies, words words words, remembering...


warmth of home, shhhh, little birdie, wild white wolf...


and this is where my full moon dreamboards end up ...
on an easel facing one of my work spaces in my garage studio



What do YOU wish for an abundance of right now? How can you dream that into being?

Thank you for being here. Hugs!
Happy Me-Laurie Z!






No comments:

Post a Comment