Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Full Cold Moon

It's the last full moon of 2012, and I again joined Jamie and many other beautiful dreamers to create my
Full Moon Dreamboard! This moon as us to contemplate:
WHAT COMFORTS DO YOU DREAM OF?


During this season of cold quiet, I dream of the comforts of...
*relaxing by a warm fire...
*a soft cozy bed (shared with my hubby and dogs, of course!)...
*calm time to meditate...
*soothing music in the background of my every day...
*the silent sacred beauty of a snowfall...
*a pot of steaming fragrant tea...
*the light and scent of candles burning in every room...
*the knowledge that my beloved beach is only a few miles away
 (and I LONG for my first experience of seeing snow covering the sand sometime this winter!)...
*the love of my little family, near and far...
*a melty smooth deliciousness of a Hershey's milk chocolate bar...
*a big bowl of tummy warming creamy roasted red pepper & tomato soup...
*my fave winter footwear: snuggly soft fleece bootie slippers...
*oooey gooey homemade "gourmet" mac & cheese...
*photos! photos! photos!...
*plenty of deep red wines on hand to keep us warm...
*endless stacks of books to peruse on grey days...
(with a yummy mug of hubby-made almond milk caramel latte!)

SO many comforts surround, satiate and bless me during these long, hibernating winter days and nights...

What is on YOUR list of favorite cold weather comforts...?

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful last weekend of the year!
Happy Me-Laurie Z!




5 comments:

  1. Love all your comforts! What a wonderful list of things to keep you happy throughtout the winter season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, fellow Pacific NW Goddess! I moved to Corvallis, OR a year and a half ago to join my soul mate and new hubby - I'm sensing some parallels in our lives. :) Found your link through the Goddess circle and just had to leave a comment to let you know how much I loved your post! I'll add to your list: purring kitty dozing on my lap, twinkle lights, a cup of yummy tea, and hubby's kisses when he walks by the squashy chair where I've been camped out most of the day working on Leonie Dawson's 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list-so many I would like too! For me, possibly a hot chocolate topped with marshmallows-yum! I loved the one about the sea being close to you-definitely a major plus! Have a happy new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Let's see...hot apple cider with a few cinnamon hots added, my dogs snuggled up next to me, my oldest hoodie to snuggle into, my super comfy fleece slippers, a new book...yes, that should do it.. sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful! Reading your summary of comforts was a joy for me too. I felt like I was wrapped in the cozy of winter. What a treat. May all of your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete