Monday, December 30, 2013

Kickin' It Day 30-Recipe Share

Today at Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon, in the spirit of 'tis the season to be eating, we are sharing fave recipes!
I don't make nearly as many holiday goodies as I used to anymore, because it is just me & hubby, and we don't want to end up looking like this guy by the New Year!
But of course, there are always a few must have's which I always make, just because, well, because it's that time of year, and there are certain special things that only come around during that time of year and it wouldn't seem like that time of year to me if I did not have these special treats! 
(that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Here are a few of my very fave makes-it-the-holidays-recipes of mine:
(click on them to get recipe link!)

Easy Quiche (though I have not made for a few years since I stopped eating egg dishes)
Monkey Bread (but I just make mine Monkey Bread Bites after coating with cutter, cinnamon & sugar, instead of putting into a Bundt pan with that delicious brown sugar goo on top of it....maybe next year I will try it that way!)

Tomorrow to ring in the New Year, we will be making our traditional homemade pizzas on whole wheat Boboli Pizza Crust! Mmmmm, so yummy we have this about twice a month, definitely not just a holiday treat!

Enjoy these last few days of guilt-free, holiday celebration eating! 


Have a great Monday!
Happy Me, Laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment