Friday, January 31, 2014

Gallery 41-All Dressed Up

This week for Gallery 41 of 52 Photos Project we are sharing our photos depicting
ALL DRESSED UP
For this prompt, I chose to share a photo I took at last summer's wedding 
of the daughter of one of my best friends.
 In this photo, my dear friend, the mother of the bride, helps her beloved daughter get all dressed up in her wedding gown before the ceremony. The beautiful bride, who I have known since she was 10 years old, had a black heart sewn on to her wedding dress in loving remembrance of her daddy, who died several years before. It was a touching way to share and include his presence on this, her most special of all dressed up days.

Thank you for reading.
Happy Me, Laurie.

3 comments:

  1. You captured lovely and tender story in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this thank you!! was a very emotional day for me. you did a wonderful job of capturing that moment for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely memoir. :)

    ReplyDelete