Friday, January 17, 2014

Jan. 2014 Full Moon Mandala Dreamboard

The first full moon of the New Year was a few days ago. This, the Full Wolf Moon, asks
WHAT ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR?
I am halfway through a 2 week visit "home", staying with my beautiful daughter, broken-legged, on-crutches son-in-law and adorable hilarious 4 year old grandson! The other night, we pulled out his pile of art supplies, and side by side, we created together! This time, instead of the usual format of using found images to create my dreamboard, I decided to paint a colorful mandala, with inspiration from the lovely Julie Gibbons. Rather than writing out my intentions around the sacred circle (because I had no good pens to write with and my handwriting is not that great anyway!), I cut words out of magazines and newspapers to convey my intentions/what I am "hungry for" in this new year.
Take good care. Begin. Now. Explore. Mind, body & spirit. Discover. Home. Happy. Do one thing every day that scares you. Celebrate. Dream. Eat more plants. Healthy. Artful living. Know. Inspired. Journal. Spirit. Being in the moment. Aloha. Adventure. Conscious. Compassion. Fulfilling. OM.
and here's my little co-creator, Ryatt!
What are YOU "hungry for" this first full moon of the New Year?
Thank you for reading, have a love-filled weekend!
Happy Me, Laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment