Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Loving 2011- day 6

i am participating in the lovely Lori Lynn's Dream Life Studio blog's
Loving 2011.

todays prompt is to share an image you created in 2011...

i have taken lterally thousands of photos over the past 12 months...
and here are just a very few of the beautiful moments
i have been blessed enough to capture...

leafshine

flow

golden
my sweet Ryatt
puppy love
me & my guy


browsing through the amazing moments i have experienced throughout this wonderful year
leave me feeling quite the
Happy Me-Laurie Z!














2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love how much personality comes through in the last one. I'm so glad you're taking part in this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I *really* love leafshine and golden, though all are amazing.

    ReplyDelete