Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Make-It Apr. 2

It's almost time to welcome Peter Cottontail and jelly beans and chocolate bunnies!
 (I especially like the ones with the big loooong ears! Mmmmm, I put mine in the microwave!
What?!?!
Bunnies LIKE being warm!)

So for todays "Monday Make-It", I am sharing some sweet and unique Easter & Spring themed creations with you! I hope to find time to make at least ONE of them myself sometime this week!
(and in case I have neglected to say this before, words in PINK are a LINK!)


Aren't these marbled eggs  pretty?


I actually did this with my kids when they were little, and they turned out sooo great!
 (the eggs AND my kids, lol!).
There was even a photo of us with our eggs printed in an issue of Woman's Day magazine
(where I first saw the idea) way back then!



And these surprise-hiding carrots are pretty cute too!

Wish I had a little someone nearby to make them for...
I'll put that on my list of things to do well BEFORE Easter next year so I can get them in the mail on time!


These doily baskets are so sweetly simple!



I always see pretty vintage doilies at thirft stores for cheep, I mean, cheap!
 Another on my "do next year" list!


These vintage flower pins are so unique!


I think I might make one using a photo of my grandson Ryatt with the Easter Bunny! :)


I adore the simplicity of this paper flower branch.


I can see myself using pink paper to make this look more like a branch of cherry blossoms!

Hope these ideas have inspired you to make something special to adorn your space to celebrate the beauty of Spring!

Have a great day, all!

Happy Me-Laurie Z








1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are really crafty. I miss not having little ones around to make spring goodies with also.

    ReplyDelete