Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wishes & Pink

I'm  baaaaa-aaaack! Didja miss me? After more than a month of new blog posts every single day,
on this past Sunday, I just said "enough is enough", and stepped away from my laptop...
for a bit...not exactly cold turkey, but still...a drastic cut-back in time spent online..
.including, obviously, no blog posts since then.
 Only 2 days, I know, but Wednesday is the day for two of my very fave online things
that I participate in...so I HAD to write & share these today!

Gallery 5 for the 52 Photos Project opened today, with this week's theme being PINK!
And it just so happens that yesterday, the daily photo theme at  Fat Mum Slim's Photo-a-Day challenge  
was also "pink", so I am using the same photo for both of these ('cause it is just so dang cute!)


Dottie-Doo & her widdle pink nose!


Also today, on Wishcasting Wednesday, Jamie asks us to ponder:
WHAT DO YOU WISH TO WALK AWAY FROM?"


Oh my, is THAT one easy for me to answer this week!
(and probably easy for you to figure out how I will answer it too!)
Just click here  to read my wish...
and now, I'm going to do just that!

Have a great day-talk atcha soon!

Happy Me-Laurie Z!

10 comments:

  1. Very creative 'pink' photo ~ love it! thanks,namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Laurie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photo! What a cute nose. :) Your wish, I will gladly wish for you also. It is one that I share and have been doing more of myself. I was spending way too much time online. Feels good to unplug a bit doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you. I think I could use a little cut back in my online time and an increase in my face-to-face time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Enjoy your time offline!! As Laurie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurie,
    I can soooo relate to the "spending too much time online". I do too, though I try to keep it under control. Not always easy… Enjoy your time with your family. These are the real things!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Cheers from France.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes - I totally hear you!!
    Wishing for you as you wish for yourself.
    Thank you for linking up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete