Thursday, August 2, 2012

Full Moon, Delicate, Experiences...


It's time again for creating & sharing my Full Moon Dreamboard for this month.
The Full Sturgeon Moon asks:
“What is your intuition telling you about your dreams?”

as usual, i am not certain what the images i chose actually represent to me, they are just ones
which drew my attention from the magazine i grabbed off the top of my art stash!
my intuition must know...but i think for now,
i will just focus one of the phrases i included on this dreamboard:
"THINK LESS"...!


And this week for Gallery 15 at 52 Photos Project, Bella asks us to share one of our 
                                  "delicate" photographic images...
True strength is delicate. Louise Berliawsky Nevelson


And lastly for today, it's time for some WISHCASTING!
Jamie asks us "What do you wish to EXPERIENCE?"
Oh this is more than easy for me to answer! I wish to experience SO many multitudes of feelings & things & places, such as:
*Paris, the Northern Lights, the sight of a bright blue glacier, swimming with manatees, and pretty much any travel exploration out there!
*the joy of watching my grandson growing up
(and the joy of witnessing my daughter taking joy in mothering him!)
*theheart-swelling immense love i have for, well, all of those i love!
* the simple, silly, soulful dog-ness of my doggies
*feeling content, satisfied, proud and even amazed at my creativity
*unconditional self love & acceptance (ie: the freedom (and wherewithal!) to be exactly who i am with NO APOLOGIES, WORRY, SELF-CONCIOUSNESS or CENSORING!
*the ability & opportunity to have/be a positive effect/influence on others
*the continued blessing of good health
*a connection to nature & all living things
*the capacity for compassion
...there are so many more things I could list but i think i will end with this:
I mostly wish to experience...
*the experience of a life AS FULL OF EXPERIENCES AS POSSIBLE!

Enjoy Lammas & the full moon!
Happy Me-Laurie Z!







4 comments:

  1. may all your sturgeon dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that delicate photo. Your wishes sound like good ones to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wising you a lovely Moonth.

    ReplyDelete