Saturday, December 21, 2013

Kickin' It Day 22-Wee Me!

Today for Day 22 of Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon we are sharing photos of WEE ME!

Since it is close to THE BIG DAY (aka Christmahannukwanzadan) I figured I share a pretty darn cute pic (if I do say so myself...although I look a bit dubious of the whole shebang!) of me from my very first holiday season...
The best part about this picture is that my mommy MADE my little suspendered skirt AND she had a matching one (sans suspenders, I think...apparently I needed assistance keeping my skirt in place...?!)
There is a photo of us in our fancy schmancy holiday garb somewhere...but right off hand I am not certain where that is, so I just shared this one.
One of my faves of me as a wee one (which I also cannot locate!) is me lounging in my little stroller, sporting THE COOLEST little cat eye sunglasses! I'm gonna say that they were pink,but since it is a black and white photo, I am just assuming,'cause I would totally wear pink cat eye sunglasses now lol!
(if you care to be amused by any more pics of me as a little ginger, you are welcome to check out my Facebook album...but be warned...it goes from adorable to appalling within a few pix...it was the '80's after all, lol!)

Hope your days are bringing you lots of Merry & Bright!
Thanks for reading!
Happy Me, Laurie.

9 comments:

  1. aawww how cute! love the dress!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have love to see the matching skirts :) Very cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love your bright eyes - you look very perspicacious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable and I love that she made that outfit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Are those prayer flags on the header of your page? We just made some of those at our 40 year high school reunion in honor of a big explosion in our neighborhood that caused some deaths and loss of 38 homes. I had never heard of them before that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How utterly adorable! And I hope you find and post the sunglasses photo - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture! You just seem to be thinking 'and what do YOU want?'

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is just too cute, and it cracks me up that your mom had a matching skirt. She must have been quite the fashion plate.

    ReplyDelete