Sunday, January 5, 2014

Super Soul Sunday

Happy first Sunday in 2014!
I just finished watching today's episode Oprah's Super Soul Sunday, (<---click for link to watch), which featured one of my favorite spiritual mentors, Marianne Williamson, who was first on Oprah's show twenty years ago, just after her first book "A Return To Love-Reflections on the Principles of  "A Course In Miracles".
I am continually struck with wonderment at many of the words, thoughts and ideas which Marianne shares. Not only are her words profound and deep, but her voice is powerful and certain, yet gentle and mesmerizing. My experiencing watching her in Oprah's interview today (<---click for link to watch) was no exception. I just wanted to share this with you in case you'd like to watch it too.

I was going to share MY answers to the 10 "Big Questions" Oprah asked of her today...but I think I may need more time to ponder them.
(Here they are, in case you'd like to ponder along with me!)
THE WORLD NEEDS...
I BELIEVE IN...
LOVE IS...
I AM GRATEFUL FOR...
WHAT IS THE SOUL?...
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF GOD?...
WHAT DOES PRAYER MEAN TO YOU?...
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL PRAYER?...
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?...
WHAT DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?...

Thanks for reading, hope you'll come here tomorrow to read my answers, and you are invited to share yours if you are willing! :)
Happy Me, Laurie.


No comments:

Post a Comment