Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Love Note

Yes, it's been almost 3 weeks since I posted here...
but I have a good excuse...! (a really, REALLY good one...lol!)

My guy & I went to beautiful Maui, Hawaii for a wonderful 2 weeks!
We have been there together once before a few years ago, but this time we did several things we had never done before...
like horseback riding, visiting a nude beach, and a whale watching cruise!
Oh yes, and you can see photos of something else amazing that we did there!

So now that we are happily home sweet home again, I will be catching up with a few of the themed blog posts I participate in that I missed while I was away doing awesome things in paradise! ;)

Today, my photo for the latest 52 Photos Project from last week, for which the prompt was:
"A Love Note" 

I am fascinated by random words and phrases I come across and have quite a large collection of photographs showing these declarations, emotions, and expressions
so many people feel the need to anonymously share with the world.
This is one of my favorites which I discovered
while exploring a beautiful historic cemetery in Macon, Georgia, last spring.
Some may call it vandalism, but I see it as a bittersweet
and much needed reminder of what life is really all about.
I see it as a love note.


If you looked at my photos in the above mentioned link,
you'll  know why I am a very very very
Happy Me-Laurie Z!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You both look beautiful and so very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful capture! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete