Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Make It!

Here on the Pacific coast, there are still 3 hours to go until it is officially tomorrow (Tuesday)...so even though I am wiritng this post MUCH later than I had planned, I am still writing it on the day I planned to, so that counts for me! And since I only managed to fulfill one and a half of the several new goals I publicly declared on my post yesterday, I am definitely counting it! The other "goal" I halfway met today was spending over 3 hours at Costco, getting over 400 prints and around 30 enlargements ordered, catching me up from Aug - Nov. 2011. Only 5 more months lworth left...(about 12 more discs worth, likely comprising about 6,000 photos to go through).
Ugh.

And the other stuff I had really hoped to start putting into practice today?
Breakfast consisted of a half cup of latte & slice of cinnamon pumpkin nut bread. (fail)
No meditation or yoga.(Double fail)
Nothing created today.(BIG fail)

*sigh*
Oh well, some days are like that. Especially days spent standing on the hard concrete floor of Costco for almost 4 hours...

So my MONDAY MAKE IT blog post is meant to be about either something I created, or something I share with you that I WANT to create. Obviously, for this debut "make it" post, it will be the latter!

I have had  THIS TUTORIAL on my desktop for about 9 months now. I got two rolls of cute duct tape about 5 months ago. So all I need now is the time,motivation & courage to actually TRY to make asuper cute purse/bag out of  DUCT TAPE! (mine won't be solid colored stripes though...I got some pink & blackchecked & tie-dye patterened duct tape!)



So...until I actually find time to try this, I am challenging YOU! Check You Tube for about 50+ video tutorials on making things out of duct tape. And by "things" I do NOT mean wrapping water pipes or repairing bumpers or holding something broken together! Share with me, motivate me, HELP me! :)

I'll post my results as soon as I make this...IF it is not another complete FAIL on my part!

Happy Monday from
Happy Me-Laurie Z!




No comments:

Post a Comment