Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday: Make (Made) It!

Even though I am beating myself up on a daily basis for not better utilizing the abundance of "free time" I have every single day, (ie: getting my a** off the computer!), I still managed to make a bunch of "stuff" over the past week!

For todays "Monday Make It" post, I am sharing a few of them:
 
necklace made from button charms received in swaps



inner child goddess pendant
made from an old watch, goddess charm and hand colored photograph



nature pendant
made from an old watch and natures treasures
 (dried wildflowers, pinecone & seed stalk)



"dig it"
mixed media collage on canvas



"you shouldn't have"
mixed media collage on canvas



"trust"
mixed media collage on canvas





Hope you've liked seeing a little bit of what I have been creating lately.
I am committed to organizing my time a bit better this week so I can be even more productive!
What are YOU hoping to create for yourself this week?

And by the way, THIS has been rocking my world for the past few days! I can't help but feel infused with positive energy listening to these tracks! I'm excited to see what I will be able to create with this as background music!

~hugs~
Happy Me-Laurie Z!


No comments:

Post a Comment